Monday, August 23, 2004

#37 Test- Photo

This is a test.  Thought I'd try adding a picture.  For some reason, AOL has decided that this is an album or slideshow or something.  You have to click on it to make it bigger (and please do - this small it looks like I have a moustache).  I'll have to play some more to see if I can make it big.

This is Jay and me, taken maybe 7 or 8 years ago, not sure, but I know I was over 50 at the time, and it was before he got sick.  I'd almost forgotten how BIG Jay was.  Compare simply the depth of his shoulder to me!   

Boy, a few years, and a load of pain, made a difference in my appearance.  That was when I was happy all the time. 

Notice that Jay and I have almost the same nose.  That's something I noticed a long time ago - that the happiest couples seen to have matching noses.  Maybe a similarity in noses indicates a similarity in other important-to-relationship genes.  

No comments: