Wednesday, August 25, 2004

#38 Men's Beach Volleyball

More on the bikini requirement for Olympic women's beach volleyball - they seem to spend a significant amount of time pulling the tops down, pulling the bottoms up, pulling the rear out of the crack.  One woman bent over with her backside to the camera, and the line of sweat down the center was most unattractive.  It doesn't look like the most comfortable thing to be wearing.  Maybe it's a test of concentration?  (Yeah, I've been watching.  There's nothing else on in the wee hours.)

Today I was skipping around again and heard the announcer say, "And next, men's beach volleyball."  I thought, "Oooo!  Bare chests!  Speedos!", so I stayed a while.  Such a disappointment.  The guys were wearing long shirts and baggy shorts - like for basketball.  Something's not fair here.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I think NUDE (for both genders) would be best ... I vote NUDE!

Call the Olympics Committee; maybe we can change the rules before this series of competitions is over.

Vote NUDE!