Saturday, March 12, 2005

#173 So Tired Today

I am so very tired, and I don't know why.  My legs are especially tired.  They feel like they can't hold me up, let alone carry me someplace.  (Actually, they're working fine - they just FEEL tired.)  Arms, too.  And an ache at the back of my neck that promises a headache if I'm not careful.

Maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night.  I actually went to bed at a reasonable time, about 11:30, and woke at 10 am with the pencil in my hair, evidence that I fell asleep right off while working the crossword puzzle.  That's at least 10 hours' sleep, which should be enough.

I think maybe it was dreams.  I always dream a lot anyway.  Occasionally I have erotic dreams (those are especially hard to wake up from, and leave me tired), and until this morning's, all those dreams have involved Jay. 

Now, before I go any further, I have to admit that I have strange taste in men.  Like, I find Gene Wilder and Morgan Freeman sexy.  The friend in Washington that I had a crush on was nicknamed "The Ugliest Man in the World".  I find intelligence, sweetness, strength of character, and humor attractive, no "bad boys" for me.  You'll recall that I highly recommend nerds.  (There are also a lot of  pretty guys I like to look at, but I don't particularly want to touch them - they're just a nice view.)

Never, ever, in a million years, have I thought of Bill Gates in either way!   Neither to look at nor to snuggle with.  Not even thought about thinking about.  Not on the horizon.  Super-nerd, yes, but even a nerd needs other attributes....

But  - he was the subject of a very interesting dream this morning.   Good enough that I hit the snooze button on the alarm clock six times before I gave up and got up. 

Maybe it was a message from Jay.  If he went out to find me someone, that's exactly what he'd drag home.

No comments: