Wednesday, September 15, 2004

#47 Comments

I had to remove permission to leave comments on this journal - they were getting too big, and at least one used my real name!  These journals are available to everyone on AOL, so I prefer to stay relatively anonymous.   Plus, anyone on AOL can mine comments to get information on YOU! 

Since most posters already send me email anyway, I figured ending comments would be easier than explaining the rules, and since I don't read comments right away, email is more timely (and safer).    

What I didn't realize was that removing future ability also automatically removed all past comments.  (There were only two that I had planned to delete.)  Bleck!  So anyway, from now on, if there's something you want to remark on, send me comments via email.  (And don't ask what I planned to delete - I won't tell.)

No comments: