Thursday, January 27, 2005

#126 I Am a Very Good Girl

More snowthrower fun today, cleared the 6 inches of the "dusting to 2 inches" we got yesterday.  I did the whole drive this time. 

The air seemed still when I went out, so I wore just earmuffs and my coat's hood, but at the bottom half of the drive, no matter which way I aimed the chute, the snow all blew back into my face.  Usually, if I'm expecting that, I wear either a baseball cap or the canvas and fur "mountain man" hat, something with a bill I can pull low and then tuck my head to protect my glasses.   So it was occasionally mildly annoying.

I got a surprise when I came back into the house.  My earmuffs were frozen to my hair! 

==================================

The van has left a small stain in the snow it was sitting on.  What is brownish pink, and might dribble from the front driver's side of the engine compartment?   And why might it dribble?  Should I worry?   

No comments: