Monday, May 2, 2005

#195 Monday - Passage of Time

I had to draw a mini-timeline for the previous entry, to get the years right.  It didn't look right, didn't feel right.  I'm amazed that I lived in Gettysburg only 2 years !!, from August 1965 to August 1967, because it feels like an enormous part of my life.  I interacted with so many people, had so many experiences, so much happened, so much that affected the rest of my life.  There were so many other lives I was involved with in one way or another.

Nowadays, there's not much change from one year to the next.  I have to count on my fingers.  The progress of my life feels so slow, and yet the time passes so quickly.  Two years of my younger life were filled like eight are now.  There was so much packed in there. 

The pace must have been head-spinning!

I wonder if this is true for everyone?

No comments: