Thursday, August 4, 2005

#314 Humor Type Test

I lifted this from 'plittle' at AuroraWalkingVacation. Warning, it's a longish test, but I giggled my way through it, so if you get the same questions I did, it might be worth it. I'm not sure I agree with their choice of comedians for me. I think I'm more Margaret Cho, Bill Maher, Bob Newhart, Lake Woebegone. Sharply perceptive or sweetly gentle stuff.

(Later edit: Re the "I think I'm more..."  That's what I like, not necessarily what I am like.  I am not particularly humorous - more like droll.  I like droll, too.)

The 3 Variable Funny Test

 

the Prankster

(34% dark, 34% spontaneous, 5% vulgar) your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but neither are you into what some would call 'low humor'. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

~~Silk

Links in this entry:
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/entries/1514
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376

No comments: