Wednesday, November 2, 2005

#423 Windy Wednesday


I went to the deli, bank, and drugstore this afternoon, and decided to walk a bit while I was in the village.  It was very windy and very cold, and I wasn't dressed warmly enough, but I did it anyway, because it's good for my weight and good for my back.  Time to put gloves in the car again, for "just in case".

I wasn't wearing my watch, so I got very confused as to what time it was.  Several shops that were supposed to be open until at least 5 pm were closed, so even though I thought it was earlier, I decided it must be after 5.  And then when I passed the Indian restaurant, which opens for dinner at 5, it was closed.  Huh?

It was about 4:30 when I got home, so now I'm wondering why all those shops were closed.

Very strange.

~~Silk

No comments: