Friday, November 11, 2005

#432 Pride and Prejudice


I wanted to see the movie Pride and Prejudice tonight.  The TV ads said it was opening tonight.  Apparently not anywhere in the Hudson valley from Albany to Newburgh!  Blech!  I am disappointed.

I applied the weatherstripping to the front door frame, and believe it or not, it wasn't thick enough.  I had to apply two full layers.  Since there's only 10 feet on a roll, I have to go buy another roll to finish the job.

Cold air comes in under the door too, and I don't know what to do about that.  It's a steel door, so it's not easy to screw some kind of plate to the bottom. 

More paper burning today.  More cardboard cutting.  Recycle center tomorrow.  I am amazing myself by what I am willing to throw out.  The biggest problem is that there doesn't seem to be anywhere to "throw" some of this stuff.  What does one do with a mouse-scented recliner?

~~Silk

No comments: