Wednesday, October 12, 2005

#400 Wednesday


I didn't sleep at all last night.  I went to bed at about midnight, and worked on some crosswords and some logic puzzles, and then tried to go to sleep, but my mind was spinning.  Read a book.  More crosswords.  Tried sleep again.  No good.  I finally fell asleep at 9 am, and was awakened by a phone call at 1 pm.

I hate rain.  It has been raining since last Friday, and the forecast for the next three days says more rain.  Rain makes me sad.  When it rains is when I need most to be held. 

The windshield wiper on the van broke again, and I can't use the wipers until I get it fixed or I'll scratch up the windshield, and so I can't go anywhere to get it fixed until it stops raining.  Unless I drive with the broken one sticking up in the air and hope it doesn't flop back down.  If it's still raining tomorrow, I'll have to do that, because I have to drive to New Jersey on Friday, and there are things I have to do before I leave.

Sigh.

Sometimes I just want to cry.  Last night when I couldn't sleep I twice tried crying, thinking maybe if I got all my frustrations out I could sleep, but it didn't do any good.  I couldn't even get a good cry going.  There's too much anger in there to cry.  I really want to go out there and kick some ass. 

Ok, for some reason that worked.  Now I'm crying. 

~~Silk

No comments: