Tuesday, June 28, 2005

#274 What Slanguage Do You Speak? - Part II

The first time I took this test (next previous entry), I approached it as "When I say this, what do I mean?"  When I say "Barbie" for example, I mean the doll.  I never call a grill a "barbie".  That's when I came out southern.  So I took it again with the same approach that I suspect most people used, "What do I think this means if I hear someone else say it?", and my profile is quite different.  So I guess I speak southern best, but I interpret aussie best.

Your Slanguage Profile

Aussie Slang: 75%

New England Slang: 50%

Southern Slang: 50%

British Slang: 25%

Canadian Slang: 25%

Prison Slang: 25%

Victorian Slang: 0%

What Slanguage Do You Speak?

                                               *************** 

I found the receipt from when we took the stuff from the basement to the dump.  It came to 760 lbs.  And that wasn't even the biggest or heaviest stuff.  There will be an eventual load of all paper that will easily top that.  

My eyes are burning.  Appointment with financial advisor tomorrow at 10 am.  Ack!  Bedtime!  

~~Silk 

No comments: