Monday, September 5, 2005

#345 Bats

I was walking up the driveway last evening at dusk, and the sky over the front yard was full of bats!   I love to watch them.  They're such graceful fliers.

Something happened a few years ago - a storm that knocked down dead trees, or maybe someone got rid of an old barn, I don't know - but our bats disappeared.  I haven't seen them in years.  I'm so glad they're back!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking last night at all the things I could do today.  Nothing grabbed my interest, so I decided it was a perfect time to spray weeds (no rain predicted for the near future) and sort more junk in the basement, get it ready for The Hunk's trailer.  For some reason, my mood the past few days is perfect for it - DIE, DIE!!  EVERYTHING MUST GO!!  DEATH TO ALL WHO THWART ME!!!

I feel rather Attila-ish.  It's probably better that I don't go out in public.

~~Silk

No comments: