Friday, September 9, 2005

#352 Echo


Something very strange has happened with my PC.  Overnight, all the sounds have acquired a reverberation.  The first time I heard it, I was playing "Hearts" while I was waiting for AOL and Netscape to load, and when the queen of spades got dropped, the "barrroooom-ooom-ooom" about blew me out of my chair.  Huh???  I've heard this before, long ago, but I don't remember what I did to fix it.

I was asleep by midnight last night (wanted to watch Nightline, but there was a game on instead), and wide awake at 6:30 am.  Best night's sleep in a long time. 

The Hairless Hunk came by this morning and mowed and trimmed weeds, so it looks a lot nicer out there now.  Today I finished paying bills, mailed them, stopped by the bank and grocery store, and ... I'll have to think of something else to do.  Gee, the days are awfully long when you get up early.
  
~~Silk

No comments: