Friday, September 9, 2005

#353 The Needle - 2


I am very aware that what goes on in my subconscious mind, way way back there, is often quite different from what's going on in the front.  I try to keep in touch, but sometimes the conscious throws up defenses, and the subconscious has to sneak through in disguise.  That's what's going on with the needle.

The four words have become clearer (and "Yes" and "No" aren't there).  I am to wet the thread, prick my finger with the needle and put a drop of blood on the thread, and leave the room for a short time.  The drop of blood will fall not on the crossed lines, but within one of the quadrants. 

Blood?  Yeah, sure!  Right away!

Now that I have the four words, I know what the question is and what my choices are. I don't actually have to do anything with the needle (although except for that blood part, it would have been interesting).  I think this was just a way to force me to consider a problem I've been ignoring.

Ok, Subconscious.  Message received.  You can knock it off now.  I'll think about it.
 
~~Silk

Link in this entry:
http://journals.aol.com/jaykolb/Moraine/entries/1653

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, am I glad your 'deep brain' (unconscious?)
figured this out because I've been having the
damnest time holding my tongue. But now that
you've handled it I'll blurt out what I'd figured out.
A mysterious, unknown force was trying to reach
in and suggest to your conscious an Accu-check
blood sugar measurement. I love showing off to
my enchanted children pricking myself for a droplet
of very red and glowing blood. Not to brag you
understand.

Barry

http://journals.aol.com/bbartle3/Vengeance/

Anonymous said...

Nope, Barry, not that simple.  This is much deeper and hidden, and not at all medical.  Also not something I choose to go into yet.  In fact, I wouldn't have gone into it at all except Daughter read the earlier post and got worried.  (Much as I was.)
Nothing to worry about.  Just something I have to recognize and make a decision about.
Anyway, blood tests are more likely to show up as, for me, snakes.  
Not that I have anything against snakes.
~~Silk