Monday, September 12, 2005

#358 Which Horror Movie Am I?

 

Take the quiz: "Which Horror Movie Are You?"


The Craft
Your whole life, you've felt different. You know you're different, and that is why you break away from the norm and don't give a sh*t what other people think about you. You're you, you're proud, you're a bit... weird might I say? but you're far more interesting than most people will ever perceive. Keep being yourself, whether people like it or not.

Ooooo - I like that!  I think I'll embroider it and hang it on the wall!  (Yeah - the questions were few and mostly I had to pick the best answer available rather than what would have been most apt.  And it has no real meaning.  All these tests are like that.  But that doesn't mean that of all the results possible, I can't think the result I got isn't the best!  And right on the money!  I love it!)

~~Silk

No comments: